Welcome To Jason Raworth VIFC446

New pilots will post here stating they have read and will comply with the club rules. It's also a place to welcome new pilots to the club.

Moderator: Noel VIFC005

Noel VIFC005

Welcome To Jason Raworth VIFC446

Post by Noel VIFC005 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:22 pm

Welcome to Jason Raworth , from Moncton New Brunswick, now VIFC446, to VIFC. You are now amongst some of the finest Members in any Club you will find. Be patient with some of the "humor" you will find among them...... :shock: ......they are harmless but funny .. :roll: .....AT TIMES.
If you feel up to it, just post a little about yourself: location, favorite plane, etc, Don't be shy............no shame here!!! :D

Martin VIFC004
Site Admin

Re: Welcome To Jason Raworth VIFC446

Post by Martin VIFC004 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:02 am

Welcome Jason, great to see you here. Jump in, have fun, and enjoy your stay here at VIFC.
Buttons … check. Dials … check. Switches … check. Little colored lights … check.

Jim VIFC008

Post by Jim VIFC008 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:00 pm

Jim VIFC008
Put some english on it .... ;)
008 is "a good man, more careful than Bond."

Ernest VIFC416

Post by Ernest VIFC416 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Welcome Jason to a great Virtual Airline. I see you are from Moncton NB. I lived in Riverview for 15 years. Left there in 1997 to move and spend my last retirement years in a place called Meteghan (fishing village) in Digby NS. Hope you enjoy this group as much as i do. Great to have you aboard.

Ernest Maillet VIFS416

Jaco VIFC001

Post by Jaco VIFC001 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Warm welcome aboard from Bathurst Jason. Definitly our club is certainly the place to be. It is really nice to see all the new members it looks great for the future. I am not flying too much at the present time with problems to the back in the last 4 months but I will be back in a near future ...I wish... :D In the meantime I have a dream to gather few members flying with an ATC room for our club. With FSS2Play, there is a great suite of software to help ATC and pilots to get together and have more realism and fun. If there is some interest in the club please post your comments. Have a nice stay and enjoy our great hobby!
Cheers...
Jaco ;)

Wayne VIFC007
Location: Hopedale, Dargle, KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, South Africa.

Post by Wayne VIFC007 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Welcome, Jason, from Sunny South Africa!!!

I've been out of the virtual skies for a few weeks, but hopefully the issues are being resolved and I'll be back to terrorize the regular Sunday Group Flight pilots soon.... the sooner the better, because by not flying, I'm getting to be a pain in real life too!!!

Well, Noel warned you... we're all very "Special" (i.e., different) in the Club - you don't have to be mad to fly with us, but if you are, it certainly helps!!!

Look forward to meeting you in the virtual skies soon....
"Nothing easy is ever difficult"